Posted by & filed under news from industry.

Many have trouble trying to get and are unsure of the reasons why. If pregnancy does not occur after six months to a of intercourse without birth control a couple may need contact their obstetrician, gynecologist or a fertility specialist, also known as a . These doctors can help men and women understand what the medical problem is (if any are present).

Leave a Reply